Chicken Bone Beach Historical Foundation Inc. (CBBHFI) presents
2nd Annual Winter/Spring Jazz Concert Series.
~ Door Prize to the winning number~
(Atlantic City, NJ, January 20, 2018) – Calling all Jazz Lovers! Some of the nation’s best jazz artists and outstanding local acts will take place at the Claridge Hotel 3rd floor 4th level at “The Club” next to the Celebrity Theater for their 2nd Annual Winter/Spring Jazz Concert Series.
The Chicken Bone Beach Historical Foundation, Inc. presents this concert series, starting February 23rd and the 2nd & 4th Friday in March, April and May.
Times: 7PM to 10PM
Location: “The Club” in the Beautiful Claridge Hotel, 3rd floor, 4th Level next to the Celebrity Theater. Claridge Hotel is located at Park Place and the Boardwalk, between Indiana & Ohio avenues, Atlantic City.
Cost: Donation at the door will be $10
The schedule features the following acts: Read more at website: www.chickenbonebeach.org
• Friday, February 23: Nat Adderley Jr. Trio. Nat, has played piano on quite a few recordings of many renowned jazz artists and R&B Artists and served as Luther Vandross music director.
• Friday, February 23: Black History Program featuring Past Pictures of bathers on Chicken Bone Beach and a book signing with Cheryl Woodruff Brooks, book title “Chicken Bone Beach Book”.
• Friday, March 9, Aaron Graves Trio. Aaron Graves, Pianist, Composer, Arranger, Conductor, raised in North Carolina, is the son of a musical preacher. He attended Howard University and the University of the District of Columbia.
• Friday March 23, Cintron Latin Jazz Band. Percussionist Edgardo Cintron is a second-generation Puerto Rican and a second-generation musician. Born on August 28th, 1958 in Fort Riley, Kansas.
• Friday April 13, Tony DeLuca Band. Is a great jazz piano player, he picked up his first instrument at age 6. Tony’s Musical Influences include Louis Prima, Louis Armstrong and Nat King Cole.
• Friday April 27, Keith Hollis Quartet. Born and raised in Atlantic City, Keith Hollis started playing the drums when he was nine-years old. His musical talent also includes playing the trumpet from the time he was in elementary school all the way through high school.
• Friday May 11, Steve Cain Quartet. Steve Cain, born in Philadelphia, is a 40 year veteran of the music business. Steve is a vocalist, saxophone, and flute player who has toured the United States and Canada.
• Friday May 25, Teddy Royal Trio. We are honored to have Teddy Royal play jazz and some blues for our jazz concert on the 25th of May.
The 2nd annual Jazz Winter/Spring Concert Series, sponsor: Claridge Hotel. Contact Chicken Bone Beach phone number for schedule updates: (609)441-9064, email@example.com, or, visit www.chickenbonebeach.org for more information.
Last modified: February 14, 2018