Residential Parking administers parking permits for all Atlantic City residents. Each permit is valid for one year and must be renewed at the start of every year.
Each Property is entitled to a visitor permit.
Each legal resident is entitled to one(1) sticker per vehicle registered in their name.
In order to obtain a parking permit, you must go to City Hall and show the following documents:
Proof of Residency:
- Valid vehicle registration for a sticker is a must.
- Two(2) of the following types of identification for stickers or visitors passes are
- Current Utility Bill (Telephone, Cable, Electric, Gas). Bill must have name and address
- Notarized Lease (If renter)
- Notarized statement from landlord (if lease is not available)
If you have any questions, please call (609) 347-5630